- Sonobond in the News
Sonobond in the News
Sonobond's team of technical experts is constantly improving and updating our product line to meet changing customer requirements.
For example, our SonoWeld® and our SpliceRite™ welders can process tin-coated wires and terminals-and they're the ONLY ultrasonic welders with this capability! Our equipment efficiently replaces soldering with a method that is faster and has better electrical conductivity.
Click on the SonoWeld® or SpliceRite™ pages, under Welders/Bonders section, for more information.
- Ultrasonic Technology Used By Body Armor Manufacturers To Comply With NIJ Waterproof Standards, December 3, 2013
- Sonobond Assembles High Efficiency & Specialty Filtration Products for Great Lakes Filters, 9/5/13
- Sonobond Wins "Top Products of 2012" Award - Wire & Cable Technology Intern'l, Jan/Feb 2013
- Award-Winning Custom Tooling Capabilities, June 13, 2013
- Cornell University Fashion Design Students Create Unique Fabrics with SeamMaster, May 21, 2013
- Sonobond's Assembly Capabilities for Nonwovens on Display at IDEA 2013, February 21, 2013
- Sonobond At 2013 SHOT Show, December 20, 2012