- Sonobond in the News
Sonobond in the News
Sonobond's team of technical experts is constantly improving and updating our product line to meet changing customer requirements.
For example, our SonoWeld® and our SpliceRite™ welders can process tin-coated wires and terminals-and they're the ONLY ultrasonic welders with this capability! Our equipment efficiently replaces soldering with a method that is faster and has better electrical conductivity.
Click on the SonoWeld® or SpliceRite™ pages, under Welders/Bonders section, for more information.
- Sonobond's Assembly Capabilities for Nonwovens on Display at IDEA 2013, February 21, 2013
- Sonobond At 2013 SHOT Show, December 20, 2012
- Sonobond Provides No-Charge Metal Welding Viability Tests, December 6, 2012
- Sonobond Provides No-Charge Textile Bonding Viability Tests, November 21, 2012
- Sonobond Has Widest Selection of Filter Assembly Machines – International Filtration News, November/December 2012
- Demand is Increasing for Sonobond Ultrasonic Welders Used to Assemble Batteries
- Sonobond Has Widest Selection of Ultrasonic Bonders for Filtration Assembly, August 23, 2012